• 16 or 14 gauge, type 304 or 316 stainless steel. Other gauges and types of stainless available to meet the function and chemical resistant demands of highly specialized labs.
• Standard front edge Square or Box Marine, unless otherwise specified. See detail 1 on next page.
• Back and end splashes are manufactured per specification. See details 2 & 3 on next page. All working surfaces and sink bowls have coved sanitary horizontal and vertical corners.
• Either a mechanical hairline seam or field welded joint available per your specifications. Maximum length without seam is 144˝ if no end splash. Length is reduced by 51⁄2˝ for each end splash that may be required.
• Fabricated sink bowls available in most any size and depth with single or multiple compartments.
• For backsplash mounted faucets, splash will need to be at least 2˝ deep for plumbing access, holes for deck mounted faucets are typically centered 11⁄2˝ from the edge of sink bowl.
• Both L-shaped and U-shaped tops are available per your drawings.
– Corners are mitered and factory welded.
– Maximum size without field joint provisions is 96˝ x 96˝ to fit into standard trailer for ground shipment.
• Countertops have stainless steel reinforcing hat channels. Sound deadening tape is factory installed. Top support options include National Sanitation Foundation (NSF)-listed sprayed latex sound deadening and marine grade plywood backing with white laminate facing.
• Standard packaging is wood reinforced cardboard and is included in the cost. Should full crating be required, it too will be included in the cost.