Eagle’s stainless steel countertops are a perfect finishing complement to our line of stainless steel inset casework.
- 16 or 14 gauge, type 304 or 316 stainless steel. Other gauges and types of stainless available to meet the function and chemical resistant demands of highly specialized labs.
- Standard front edge Square or Box Marine, unless otherwise specified.
- Back and end splashes are manufactured per specification.
- All working surfaces and sink bowls have coved sanitary horizontal and vertical corners.
- Either a mechanical hairline seam or field welded joint available per your specifications. Maximum length without seam is 144˝ if no end splash. Length is reduced by 51⁄2˝ for each end splash that may be required.
- Fabricated sink bowls available in most any size and depth with single or multiple compartments.
- For backsplash mounted faucets, splash will need to be at least 2˝ deep for plumbing access, holes for deck mounted faucets are typically centered 11⁄2˝ from the edge of sink bowl.
- Both L-shaped and U-shaped tops are available per your drawings. Corners are mitered and factory welded. Maximum size without field joint provisions is 96˝ x 96˝ to fit into standard trailer for ground shipment.
- Countertops have stainless steel reinforcing hat channels. Sound deadening tape is factory installed. Top support options include National Sanitation Foundation (NSF)-listed sprayed latex sound deadening and marine grade plywood backing with white laminate facing.
- Standard packaging is wood reinforced cardboard and is included in the cost. Should full crating be required, it too will be included in the cost.
Putting up shelving? No longer are you at the mercy of your wall studs’ location. Thanks to the patented design of Eagle Snap-n- Slide Shelving, shelves simply slide over to the desired position. Sure, assuming you don’t want to use hollow wall supports, you still have to mount the brackets wherethe wall studs are; but…
Unless all the items you keep on shelves are exactly the same size and shape, at times you’ll need to reconfigure your shelving. This is often a major headache, requiring complete disassembly of one or more shelving systems. You probably can guess where we’re going with this. With Quad-Adjust Wire Shelving, there are just two…
Eagle’s Q-Lever (Clever) Freestanding Cantilevered Shelving maximizes your storage with its patent-pending design. Freestanding shelving allows access to all corners and is available in standard and heavy duty options. With no front uprights, accessibility and productivity are improved. Shelves and accessories can be easily adjusted without tools and traditional wire shelves, solid shelves, QuadPlus polymer…
Get the latest Eagle MHC full catalog price list – click on the image to download. For more literature, visit our Literature Library!
Let the industry’s clean leader help by giving you the widest range of hand sink choices. With over 40 models to choose from and a wide array of configurations and accessories, you’ll find a solution for every application. Why Choose Eagle Handsinks? Here’s the Eagle Advantage: Positive Drain Bowl Design We offer the industry’s only…